North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a position as an Entry Level Financial Analyst where I can maximize my training experience.
B.S. in Finance, 2010
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
GPA Score 3.61 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficient in building spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Wide knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Immense ability to perform complex numerical calculations
- Broad knowledge of budget forecasting and strategic planning.
- Sound knowledge of economics, financial markets and banking.
Infogix, Naperville, IL
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Performed balance sheet analysis.
- Reconciled bank statements and recorded accounting transaction through journal entries.
- Interpreted company financial statements and analyzed commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses and tax rates.
- Prepared the journal entries, closed accounts and reassessed the cash balances.
The Hoefer Prize
Economics Society of Calgary Medal in Economics
Chartered Financial Analyst Certification (CFA)