North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a position as an Entry Level Network Administrator where I can maximize my training experience.
B.S. in Computer Science, 2010
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Familiar with LAN/WAN, TCP/IP and VPN.
- Excellent knowledge in IP Networking and Routing Protocols.
- Wide knowledge of operating systems and applications.
- Sound knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Well-versed with Cisco Routers, Active Directory, Switches, Firewall/Proxy Administration, IIS and Surf Control/Websense Administration.
- Familiar with Network Security, Monitoring Tools, Enterprise Tools and Protocols.
Telecommunication Systems – Annapolis, MD
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Configured, maintained and troubleshot complex networks.
- Installed, supported and maintained servers and other computer systems.
- Maintained network infrastructure such as switches and routers.
- Installed Hard disks, CD Drives, CPU, Memory, Power supply unit, Network card, Video graphics card, and Hard disk controller card on PC systems.
Horst Betz Prize.
Network Administrator Certification.