North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as an Entry Level Registered Nurse where I can apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
B.S. in Nursing, 2010
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Wide knowledge of health care organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital policies and regulations.
- Immense ability to educate patients on self-care tasks.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Extended ability to evaluate patient health problems and needs.
- Sound knowledge of medical equipment and products.
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Evaluated patient progress based on treatment plans.
- Observed and recorded patient symptoms.
- Treated patients for illnesses and injuries.
- Assisted physicians in examinations and throughout surgeries.
Billie Hodge Award.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Registered Nurse Certification (CRNP).