North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: â€“ British
I have over two years of experience as an environmental consultant. During the course of my employment, I have acquainted myself with environmental management systems, environmental laws and principles, and processes involved in risk assessment. I am very experienced in using assessment methodologies and extremely familiar with marine environment, permitting regulations, processing technologies, pollution guidelines and other environmental issues. I have provided expert advice on various concerns such as sea and air pollution, garbage management, highways maintenance, groundwater wells, and reprocessing materials. I have liaised with UK and international environmentalists in pursuing the mammal preservation. With this said, I am confident that I can be an asset to the company.
- Extensive experience in providing consultation to secure permits
- Sound knowledge of environmental management procedures and assessment of risk
- Profound knowledge of present environmental legislation and processes
- Ability to interpret all environmental laws and act accordingly
- Ability to coordinated with team members and design environmental product declarations
- Solid understanding of water and air quality models and assessment
June 2013 to Till Date
- Participated in various conferences to promote organization in the environment conference.
- Performed assessment on all environmental impacts and performed risk assessment.
- Analyzed designs and development of projects and provided expert advice on environment impacts.
- Ensured compliance to all DMRB environmental standards for all project designs.
- Developed a client list and implemented various markering activities to develop appropriate business plans.
- Assisted in recruitment of all new staff members for environmental consultancy team.
December 2012 to June 2013
- Ensured and maintained a safe working environment in both office and site.
- Coordinated with various third party agencies for all environmental issues.
- Assisted various environmental scientists and engineers for all projects.
- Consulted on various marine mammalsâ€™ projects and ensured compliance to all environmental regulations.
- Analyzed construction of designs and procured all environmental licenses for project.
- Prepared proposals in coordination with specialists for various multinational projects.
BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science
University of Bath â€“ Bath
October 2009 to July 2012
A-levels: Environmental Science, English Language, Chemistry, Physics
Wirral Metropolitan College â€“ Eastham
September 2007 to July 2009
GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
The Compton School â€“ Barnet
September 2002 to July 2007