North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Environmental Health Officer position with organization where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Environmental, Health, and Safety field
- In-depth knowledge of EPA regulations and internal environmental policies
- Familiarity with OSHA, EPA, and WVDEP compliance programs related to hazardous materials
- Expert in using principles and practices of environmental science protocols
- Skilled in developing and monitoring e-waste and trash recycling programs
- Proficient in public health software programs and MS Office Suite
- Superior investigative, judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Environmental Health Officer, August 2005 – Present
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited, Gallatin, MO
- Provided reports to the business proprietor on all inspections.
- Responded to and investigated accidents and complaints and enquiries.
- Responded to correspondence and maintained up to date records on the computer system and files of inspections.
- Ensured a complete record of cases is maintained in the event of later enquiries, complaints and subsequent legal action.
Environmental Health Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
State of Alaska, Gallatin, MO
- Standardized and trained staff to perform seafood processing inspections.
- Audited staff performance on carrying out seafood processing inspections.
- Reviewed seafood processing inspection reports to make sure that quality standards are achieved.
- Served as the Food Safety and Sanitation Program’s seafood quality assurance program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Imperial Valley College, Imperial, CA