North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the Environmental Researcher position for well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in analyzing environmental research and preparing plans accordingly
- Outstanding knowledge of water and land research for various resources
- Huge knowledge of various principles of ecology
- Familiarity with environmental agencies and predecessor agencies
- Ability to collect all environmental data
- Ability to evaluate data and provide conclusions
- Ability to analyze situations and initiated necessary actions
- Ability to study effects of land quality
Marine Environmental Research Institute, Eau Claire, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Managed all environmental data, assisted in collecting and analyzing data such as pollution measurements and meteorological information.
- Analyzed collected data and interpreted correlation with of environmental factors with human qualities.
- Assisted public and other organization with all technical data, prepared oral briefings and conducted various conferences and public hearing on same.
- Provided technical support to various government agencies for environmental programs carried.
- Evaluated all environmental permits and facilitated in processing of licenses.
- Ensured compliance to all environmental standards, regulations and guidelines.
Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc., Eau Claire, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Performed various tests in fields, monitored environmental factors and investigated sources of pollution.
- Coordinated with staff and resolved future and present environmental issues regarding water.
- Monitored all illegal waste to land, identified problems and ensured resolution of same.
- Developed various regulatory measured and ensure enforcement of all environment factors in investigations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN