North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position with a school where there are opportunities to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development as an Environmental Science Teacher.
Environmental Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Shanghai Yanan High School, San Antonio, TX
- Designed and implemented curriculum standards adhering to the philosophy.
- Created a safe and organized classroom environment in a block schedule structure.
- Adopted a variety of methods including creating a better learning environment.
- Attended and participated in all the programs designed to develop professionalism.
- Established continuously improving practice ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensured that the students are taught till they thoroughly understand the subject.
Environmental Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Marlborough School, San Antonio, TX
- Demonstrated professionalism at all times as a role model both the students, staff and guardians.
- Organized the self in delivering reports and paperwork critical to student data.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class & laboratory works, assignments, and papers.
- Supervised undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Managed to write grant proposals to procure more external research funding.
- Ensured to keep abreast of developments in the field with all available resources.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience in an urban environment on Environment Science
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of instruction theory and practice
- Profound knowledge of the subject and to maintain positive relationship
- Outstanding Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Remarkable ability to establish and maintain high academic standards
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with leadership quality
- Excellent motivational and instructional skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA