North Highlands CA 95660
Equity Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of securities analysis, valuation methods, qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Excellent math orientation and numerical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Profound knowledge of investment and risk processes/theories
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
The Street Scout, LLC, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Initiated and sustained high-level fundamental equity analysis of publicly traded global and international companies.
- Energetically pursued diligent equity research through various sources of information.
- Reviewed and maintained public documents, annual reports, trade journals, networking.
- Worked extensively with sell-side research analysts.
- Participated effectively in all research meetings with portfolio managers.
IJC Partners, LLC, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted qualitative assessment and quantitative financial modeling.
- Visited companies and interviewed senior management.
- Presented recommendations to portfolio managers regionally and globally.
- Researched and focused primarily on contributing to investment strategies.
- Participated effectively in client meetings as required and supplied information for client communications.
- Established and maintained contacts to acquire pertinent investment information.
Masters Degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA
Bachelors Degree in Finance
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA