North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an ER Nurse with a hospital that challenges me and allows for career development.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in a ambulatory, emergency and critical care units
- Wide knowledge of nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Skilled at directing, coordinating all nursing care in ER setting
- Ability to meet physical and sensory requirements of job
- Ability to successfully complete orientation of job performance
- Ability to meet health standards for hospital employment
- Proficient with computers
- Good organizational and customer service skills
ER Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
Peterson Regional Medical Center, Dayton, OH
- Provided nursing care adhering to established clinical nursing practices.
- Collaborated with staff to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- Collected and planned the care for patients using the nursing model of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Discharged patients and helped in patient transfer.
- Adhered to legal and patient safety requirements of nursing care in area of practice.
ER Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Abilene Regional Medical, Dayton, OH
- Assessed and documented patient and family learning needs.
- Implemented teaching resources, and assessed and documented patient and family understanding.
- Identified and reported potential safety hazards.
- Educated patients and staff about isolation protocol, clean and sterile techniques and other infection control practices.
- Helped in new personnel orientation to the clinical unit.
- Delegated new staff in unit routines, activities and events and promoted staff retention.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA