North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as an Ergonomic Evaluator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing ergonomic evaluation services for company
- Sound knowledge of government laws pertaining to disabilities and various rehabilitation programs
- Commendable knowledge of documentation procedures and quality assurance practices
- Familiarity with physical, psychological and vocational implications of all disabilities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suiteand case management program
- Ability to manage and complete all evaluation tasks in a timely manner
Wheelers Hill Secondary College, Green Bay, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted ergonomic workstation evaluations and made appropriate follow-ups for company.
- Analyzed movement and behavior of employees and suggestedchanges in office equipmentarrangement.
- Set up and arranged employee workstations to meet company standards.
- Received, sorted, and scanned all incoming mails in the office, as assigned.
- Provided ergonomic-based education and conducted training in safe work practices.
- Implemented and coordinated injury prevention program for company.
- Applied for and received authorization for training from worker’s compensation companies.
- Prepared and provided accurate and complete work-related reports and documents.
- Assisted with quality assurance activities and complied with site protocols and company procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA