North Highlands CA 95660
Career Objective ERP Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in ERP Systems Implementation, Support and Project Management
- Ability to manage disaster recovery systems for ERP and CPM
- Ability to manage ERP and CPM applications storage, database, backups and annual restore tests
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation for enterprise systems
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP system and database environments
- Ability to identify the various problems and resolve them
ERP Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Marbach Gruppe, Ocean View, VA
- Coordinated with the IT team to provide business process improvement and then prepare the necessary specifications.
- Prepared all ERP related help desk calls and their resolution that was suggested.
- Upgraded the servers with the help of varies patches and software upgrades.
- Collated the third party user software to work harmoniously with the ERP system.
- Coordinated with the application team to test the various upgrades and functional changes in the system.
ERP Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
ECOtality North America, Ocean View, VA
- Development of the server and desktop systems in a way that involves the best practices in the industry to meet the corporate goal.
- Coordinated with the vendors and contractors outside the organization to obtain products and services.
- Monitored the end user application accounts, provided access and storage to the system in accordance to the security regulations.
- Developed the system by regularly researching new products and services to upgrade the system.
- Performed the various upgrades, patches and configuration to improve the hardware and software of the system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Davis & Elkins College, Elkins, WV