North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking ETL Technical Lead position and promoting my skills in Data warehousing concepts, Teradata and Informatica, data profiling, Ab Initio, Ascential DataStage , DataStage Administrator, DataStage Manager, DataStage Director, DataStage Designer ,Datamart, OLAP, and OLTP
Technically strong in databases:
- SQL Server
Good knowledge of ETL tools:
- Data Stage
Expertise in web technologies:
- Java Script
- VB Script
Well-versed in configuration management tools:
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe
Adept in operating systems:
- Sun Solaris
Talented in Data warehouse designing principles:
- Star schema
- Snowflake schema
- Multidimensional modeling
Immense ability to perform:
- Data warehouse design
- Architectural analysis
- Source control
- Release management
Effectively worked in various domains:
ETL Technical Lead
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC
January 2012 – Present
Santa Fe, NM
- Designed and developed conceptual data process for review purpose.
- Programmed efficient ETL code and prepared test plans.
- Created estimates and work schedules for assigned projects.
- Participated in understanding of data specifications and data models.
- Prepared and documented ETL processes and design specifications for audit purpose.
- Provided technical guidance during all stages of SDLC.
- Conducted unit testing of ETL code as per requirements.
- Documented unit testing results and participated in peer reviews.
ETL Technical Lead
November 2010 – January 2012
- Participated in understanding and analysis of business requirements.
- Created and documented ETL designs for process flows and source systems.
- Formulated and maintained new ETL processes and specifications.
- Prepared and executed standards for data warehouse projects.
- Developed and implemented integration test plans for Informatica sessions.
- Designed and developed ETL processes for data warehouses and data marts.
- Implemented and updated regression test cases with HP quality center.
- Evaluated and documented ETL designs, process flows and mapping specifications.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Bates Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010