North Highlands CA 95660
To join a highly qualified and competent team of professionals as an ETL Test Lead and contribute my skills in Informatica, data marts, data warehouses, SQL, PL/ SQL and Oracle.
Profound knowledge of data warehousing including:
- Informatica 8.5.1/ 8.1
- DataStage 8.x
- SSIS 7.0
Proficient in utilizing reporting tools like:
- Cognos 8.0 suite
- SSRS, Crystal reports
- MicroStrategy 8.x
Thorough with data modeling:
- Snow-flake schema modeling
- Pivot tables
- Erwin, Star-schema modeling
Superb in utilizing various testing tools:
- HP Quality center
- Test Director
Expertise in relational database management:
- MS SQL server 2005/ 2008
- Oracle 10g/ 9i/ 8i
- Teradata V2R6
Solid understanding of programming using:
- Korn shell, C shell
- PL/ SQL, TOAD
Adept with multiple environments:
- IBM AIX 4.2/ 4.3
Sound capabilities to:
- Implement performance and load testing principles
- Independently comprehend physical data models
ETL Test Lead
Satnam Technologies, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented procedures for testing, debugging and documentation of applications with Informatica.
- Executed processes for system test planning and relevant testing functions.
- Suggested opportunities and processes for improvement of testing stages relating to overall systems.
- Assisted in preparation of work estimates, budgetary constraints and timelines.
- Provided technical assistance for creation of stored procedures and queries for automation of testing processes.
- Supported technical team members writing, execution and debugging of SQL queries.
- Participated in preparation of content for all testing documents and artifacts.
- Conducted detailed review and analysis of test conditions, test cases and scripts.
ETL Test Lead
November 2010 – January 2012
- Suggested proper opportunities and processes for automation and test architecture.
- Provided technical assistance for development of program code, scripts, schemas and artifacts.
- Supported technical team members for maintenance and support services of configuration files and testing procedures.
- Assisted in initiation and proper responding of user account, hardware and software requests.
- Implemented procedures for regular reporting of progress, delays and risks.
- Executed effective processes for development of unit tests for newly developed program code.
- Participated in maintenance of code and all related artifacts in source control systems
- Coordinated with technical teams in development of system integration tests to support verification of program code.
Master’s Degree in Information Systems
North Metro Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Certified Software Tester (CSTE)