North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: April 27th, 1990
As an Event Manager, my objective is to conceptualize and facilitate events in ways so unique but still affordable for my clients. Having been an Event Manager for over two years, I have gained sufficient expertise in managing events of different occasions ranging from weddings, graduations, birthdays, to seminars and conferences. Throughout my experience, I have established the basic systems and procedures necessary to make the business flow smoothly. My strong foundation in using digital and graphical presentations as well as my strong communication skills is sure way to gain a wide group of clients both local and international.
BA in Management
University of Bedfordshire – Luton
October 2008 to July 2011
A-levels in Business Studies, Religious Studies, Media Studies
Davies Laing and Dick College – London
September 2006 to July 2008
G.C.S.E’s in Mathematics, English language, English literature
Sydenham School – Sydenham
September 2001 to July 2006
- Solid experience and expertise in managing all types of events ranging from birthdays to fundraisers
- Strong ability to plan, manage and execute
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain good rapport with customers and staff
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Stopgap Limited – Selkirkshire
June 2012 to Till Date
- Handled event related enquiries from prospective customers.
- Ensured that income targets and budgets for the Events Unit are met.
- Worked closely with Sponsorship & Promotions Manager to develop sponsorship proposals.
- Designed and developed marketing plans and literature for events.
- Managed volunteers and temporary staff effectively.
The EMR Group – Devon
December 2011 to June 2012
- Ensured that Event assistants are properly briefed about their objectives, tasks and roles.
- Ensured appropriate bookings and arrangements were made in relation to confirmed events and projects.
- Ensured that events are properly staffed.
- Managed proper external staff is recruited for events.
- Attended meetings with clients along with heads of business development and marketing.
- Ensured that all extra costs are invoiced to clients in a timely manner.
P.O. Box 525, 2195 Vitae Ave, Stevenage
Buteshire, RO7J 7EP
Mobile: 07165 136215