North Highlands CA 95660
To be a part of your growing organization as an ExaData DBA and help in organizational development utilizing my knowledge in Unix, Linux, ASM, RMAN, Oracle Exadata, Perl and SQL.
Strong knowledge of programming languages like:
- Java, PL/ SQL
- Perl, SQL, Lighthouse
- Unix Shell, Nagios
Familiarity with Oracle tools:
- Developer 2000
Well acquainted with Oracle Applications:
- SAP 7.1
Proficient in using tools and utilities like:
- Oracle DataGuard
- Quest SharePlex replication
- SQL lab Xpert
Thorough with other tools including:
- Veritas Volume Manager
- Oracle Streams
- Spotlight, Quest central
Adroit with case tools:
- Designer 2000
Skilled at hardware configuration:
- IBM compatible PCs
- Sun E4500/ E6500/ E10k
Wide range of abilities to:
- Conduct back-up and recovery of systems
- Implement relational database audit procedures
APG Technologies, LLC
January 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with software programmers and users for utilization of application resources.
- Conducted investigation and analysis of technical problems relating to databases and software applications.
- Implemented procedures for testing of new releases and related installation of systems.
- Assisted in installation, assembly and patching of Exadata and Oracle applications.
- Suggested appropriate processes for tuning and upgrading of databases and relevant components.
- Provided technical assistance for management and execution of database backup and recovery services.
- Supported technical team members in administration and control access services on database servers.
- Executed effective processes for integration of database support services with overall system applications.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Suggested performance tuning and implementation procedures for all components in database machines.
- Implemented procedures for manipulation, addition and modifications of data structure in machines.
- Conducted analysis for determination of feasibility of Oracle Enterprise Manager Solutions.
- Formulated procedures and certified processes for all IT support groups to upgrade database machines.
- Provided technical assistance for daily operation and management of database applications.
- Executed effective processes for management and database administration of Oracle database systems on Exadata.
- Resolved all technical issues relating to database analysis, capacity planning and overall performance.
- Assisted in designing, installation, tuning and upgrading of Oracle database systems.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Rock Valley College
August 2008 – May 2010
Oracle Exadata 11g Certified Implementation Specialist