North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for work in this field with the position as an Exchange Administrator in order to practice my learned skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable systems administration experience on the MS platform
- Sound knowledge of the various desktop applications of Microsoft
- Skilled in installation, management, monitoring and administration of a multi-site Exchange enterprise environment
- Familiarity with Exchange 2003/2007 Multi Node Environment Administration
- Ability to maintain good working relations with the client
- Ability to work in a team and think independently and execute the work
Exchange Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Metabyte, Northfield, MN
- Performed various operational tasks for maintaining the Exchange and Active Directory.
- Maintained the hardware and software of the system along with the backup in case of emergency.
- Regulated troubleshooting for the two tier and three tier support of the system.
- Coordinated with the external agencies to resolve any up gradation issues of the system.
- Managed the software and hardware for the Windows Server such as the Exchange Server, SQL and various others.
- Designed, maintained and provided technical support to the Windows server platform in the data centre and remote locations.
- Planned and configured the Microsoft Exchange and provided support to various other email applications such as Outlook.
Exchange Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TEKsystems, Northfield, MN
- Monitored all the business requirements and the various technical requirements for the same, developed solutions and prioritize the work in accordance to the same.
- Regulated the work in accordance to the timeline, recorded the reason if the work cannot be completed in the given timeline.
- Implemented a disaster recovery program on a regular basis to ensure the smooth running of the program.
- Studied and updated the security technologies in the system when required.
- Administered the working of the Microsoft Exchange and provided support for any server related issue.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA