North Highlands CA 95660
To work as an Executive Chef with your organization where I can employ my excellent culinary services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in cooking international cuisines
- Profound knowledge of transitional techniques of food training
- Familiarity with all laws related to health and sanitation
- Wide knowledge of F&B training techniques
- Skilled at scrutinizing costing of food and labor management
- Ability to perform in high work stressed environment
- Ability to organize meetings, give briefings of menu
- Ability to maintain effective communication between Director, F&B and line staff
- Ability to conduct meetings and menu briefings
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and maintained selective American menu with Italian specialty.
- Headed and managed work of staff working in kitchen along with cooks.
- Placed orders for raw materials in right quantity to ensure availability of listed items.
- Administered complete stocks of kitchen related products.
- Headed working schedules of entire kitchen staff.
- Interacted with management, chefs, staff and guests through apt meetings and reports.
- Maintained broad information on menu improvement and conclusion.
Highgate Hotels, Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Directed procurement, preparation and overall operations of food items.
- Developed menus for everyday food service processes.
- Scrutinized culinary group members by apt training, instructing and mentoring.
- Ensured to adhere to all standards related to meal service, quality of food items and job performance.
- Selected raw material supplier in par with consistent quality supply.
- Headed routine inspections on food quality, safety, delivery schedules and sanitation.
- Ensured to optimize operational productivity and associated finances.
- Enacted and continued brilliant relationships with Executive Director, fellow division heads and residents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Oakland City University, Oakland City, IN