North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Executive Housekeeper where I can utilize my cleaning skills and experience to the maximum benefit of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing an efficient housekeeping staff
- Immense knowledge of housekeeping tools and equipment
- Deep knowledge of chemical handling and OSHA regulations
- Sound ability to work on flexible schedule
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with staff and customers
- Ability to comply to hotel policies and procedures
- Ability to evaluate housekeeping strategies
- Solid understanding of chemicals and its usage
- Ability to evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff
Millenium Hotels, Kansas City, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean public areas for guests as per regulations.
- Monitored inventory of linen and supplies and placed purchase order when required.
- Managed communication with front desk employees for arrival and departure.
- Participated in safety training programs on monthly basis.
- Developed schedule for laundry staff and room attendants.
- Ensured optimal level of safety standards for on loan equipments in facility.
- Prepared reports for guest rooms for front office department.
- Ensured achievement of all hotel objectives for room quality.
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Kansas City, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided training to staff members as pre hotel standards.
- Inspected guest rooms and public areas for cleanliness.
- Coordinated with customers to resolve all hotel policies queries.
- Monitored staff performance and ensured smooth and efficient operations.
- Ensured compliance to safety and security regulations for emergency situations.
- Prepared estimate of labor costs and ensured compliance to budget.
- Designed and implemented hotel procedures for department.
- Prepared all paperwork for department to be presented to management.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Shoreline Community College, Shoreline, WA