North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Experimental Psychologist where my experience and knowledge in providing services to diverse populations will be beneficial.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing experimental psychological services
- Exceptional knowledge of human behavior dynamics
- Profound knowledge of psychology research methodologies
- Familiarity with experimental theories
- Ability to develop experimental research programs
- Ability to teach general psychology as per college curriculum
- Ability to communicate effectively with test subjects and other psychology staffs
Fayetteville State University, Irving, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted experiments to develop theories of human behavior.
- Maintained equipment for laboratory study.
- Designed experimental procedures to investigate cognitive, learning and personality issues.
- Analyzed experimental results to determine psychology problems.
- Performed researches about human aesthetics, autonomic functions, electroencephalography, emotions, motor skills and perceptions.
- Maintained records of experiments and results.
Master’s Degree in Experimental Psychology
Dalton State College, Dalton, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Chatfield College, Saint Martin, OH