North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance my skills as an Export Compliance Officer by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in export and import licensing
- Familiarity with customs, Import and Export Administration Regulations
- Sound knowledge of Foreign Trade Regulations and Practices
- Deep knowledge on the EAR and ITAR
- Skilled in using USG and third party vendor electronic licensing tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle high case loads
- Ability to interpret and apply Export and Import Regulations
Export Compliance Officer, August 2005 – Present
Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd, Jackson, MS
- Prepared Department of State and Department of Commerce export & import licenses.
- Ensured compliance to International Traffic in Arms, Bureau of Industry & Security and Department of Homeland Security & Border Protection Regulations.
- Handled and managed queries and relations with DRS Program Managers, Purchasing Managers, Engineering personnel and Contracts Managers.
- Assisted with the development of licensing strategies for major international programs.
- Ensured that administrative and regulatory requirements related to export licensing and compliance, and import compliance is met.
Export Compliance Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
FF & C Management, Jackson, MS
- Reviewed and classified technical data based on licensing requirement from respective country.
- Reviewed and approved transfer of technical data to external parties.
- Conducted internal audits and trainings on export compliance system.
- Conducted sub-licensee audits.
- Reviewed and approved visitor and traveler applications.
- Conducted denial party screening.
- Maintained recordkeeping on export compliance documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Bethel College, Mishawaka, IN
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul, MN