North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Fabrication Machinistposition in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in parts fabrication, assembly, documentation and delivery
- Immense knowledge of production, assembly, welding and grinding procedures
- Extensive knowledge of use of hand drills, tape measure, scale, and calipers
- Familiarity with setting up and operating CNC machines and tools
- Ability to study and interpret blueprints and technical drawings, accurately
- Ability to follow all applicable safety guidelines and regulations, diligently
Valmont Industries, Elk Grove Village, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Set up and ran CNC machining centers and cutting equipments, safely.
- Followed standard work instructions and edited machine programs, accordingly.
- Examined quality of fabricated parts and measured dimensions using gages and micrometers.
- Monitored and documented all incoming supplies and outgoing parts, efficiently.
- Estimated and met all work-related deadlines, in a successful manner.
- Attended and participated in all relevant production meetings.
A-T Solutions, Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed schematic drawings and planned machining activities, accordingly.
- Setup and operated lathes and milling machines, properly.
- Grinded, machined, and stamped all machined components, as specified.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely paperwork, reports, and records.
- Detected and solved all technical faults of machining tools and equipments.
- Interpreted and adhered to established health and safety procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
Valley City State University, Valley City, ND