North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position in your company as a Fabricator Welder where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in fabricator welding processes
- Deep knowledge of manual welding techniques
- Profound knowledge of metal pattern layout and geometry
- Skilled in producing complex welds in confined places
- Familiarity with physical properties of sheet metals, stainless steel and other alloys
- Amazing ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Immense ability to select correct welding process based on metal characteristics
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to weld all assemblies into completed components
The Onin Group, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Positioned and clamped components for welding.
- Fabricated anode fixtures and prototype plating.
- Operated hand and power tools effectively.
- Measured welding components using templates and ruler.
- Utilized both arc and gas welding processes for welding.
- Performed thermal cutting, grinding, soldering and heat plating operations.
- Evaluated completed welds as per specifications.
Tonyâ€™s Ornamental Iron Works, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Developed work instructions based on specifications.
- Selected materials and equipment required for welding.
- Ensured that the welds meet tolerance, quality and other requirements.
- Maintained workplace clean and organized.
- Inspected completed welds for any cracks and defects.
- Maintained records of daily work undertaken including welding, maintenance and repairs.
- Reported equipment maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Supervised and assigned works to less experienced welders as needed.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Welding
Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO