North Highlands CA 95660
To work hand in hand with other professionals as Fashion Editor to achieve goals and expand the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing content for fashion genre publications and websites
- Expertise in maintaining contacts in fashion industry
- Deep knowledge of all city stores and designer labels
- Ability to generate ideas for print and web mediums
- Ability to write articles on current retail and fashion trends
- Proficiency in editing and writing copies
- Proven track record of producing styling fashion stories
- Work Experience
- Fashion Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Ralph Lauren Media Llc, Bend, OR
- Managed a variety of editorial activities for publication.
- Coordinated with various departments for developing publication work.
- Determined a production scheduled and ensure its compliance.
- Identified and resolved all problems in publication.
- Established themes for each issue to be produced.
- Reviewed all materials submitted for publication, write articles and edited all copies.
- Administered articles and determined all illustrations and photographs for each articles.
- Evaluated all proof changes and recommended necessary changes.
- Fashion Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Entertainment Industry Employer, Bend, OR
- Administered content and ensured all content according to magazine requirement.
- Developed story ideas and prepared shopping related features.
- Wrote articles and researched it well.
- Coordinated with staff and freelancers and assigned work to individuals.
- Managed project budget and recorded it appropriately.
- Edited all copies and made necessary changes to online forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO