North Highlands CA 95660
Fashion Merchandiser with years of experience searching for the opportunity to obtain a position in which to employ my skills and abilities to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in visual merchandising
- Profound knowledge of colors, patterns, and textures
- In-depth knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Ability to follow and execute corporate visual merchandising standards
- Thorough knowledge of PC based systems such as Windows, Excel, Lotus and Word
- Strong negotiating, listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
Forever 21/Forever XXI, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed product flow, pricing markup, promotional strategies.
- Read, analyzed and reacted to current business trends.
- Ordered, tracked and checked-in photo samples seasonally.
- Assisted in the preparation of the seasonal catalog and web photo shoots.
Tommy Bahama, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained communication with appropriate partners.
- Greeted all guests with a authentic smile.
- Reviewed business trends, and guest feedback on a regular basis.
- Planned, mapped and executed merchandise placement.
- Verified merchandise status with the Stock Coordinator.
- Implemented visual presentation standards and philosophy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Designing
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD