North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position where I can maximize my skills as a Fashion Producer and put my experience and training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in producing fashion content for TV
- Sound knowledge of pictures and writing content based on the graphics
- Exceptional knowledge to predict upcoming trends on fashion and style
- Familiarity with OFCOM regulations and company guidelines
- Ability to manage a budget effectively
- Ability to create and publishes a calendar of talent booked
- Ability to formulate new ideas and execute it on screen
Fashion Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Fleishman-Hillard, Fort Myers, FL
- Assisted in directing fashion videos for projects.
- Ensured that all the fashion content in the show is in compliance to the OFCOM regulations and company guidelines.
- Coordinated with the PR agencies and suppliers to ensure that the content featuring on the show is of optimal quality.
- Developed new strategies for the fashion content and initiated working with new ideas on a regular basis.
- Prepared the responses of the presenter to enquiries generative by the viewers on the show.
Fashion Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Fashion Industry Employer, Fort Myers, FL
- Allocated the budget for each individual shows and ensured that the production is completed within that budget.
- Reconciled all the bills and maintained an estimate of the expenditure.
- Monitored approvals from the clients on the project and the internal ones to facilitate the show.
- Maintained a schedule of the show to ensure that all the client requirements are fulfilled.
- Reviewed the talent of the team on a regular basis, recruited new talent to ensure the production is of optimal standard.
- Administered the entire working of the show such as creating new concepts, finalizing the caste and location of the show.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Lemoyne-Owen College, Memphis, TN