North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for Fashion Project Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of database operating systems and managing personnel
- Sound knowledge of internet technologies
- Profound knowledge of garment construction and fabric
- Ability to coordinate with team members and contractors
- Ability to ensure efficient completion of projects
- Ability to prioritize work according to timeframe
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Familiarity in various programming languages
- Ability to work on project management software
Fashion Project Manager
Realcomm, Houston, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Designed project objectives and prepared an efficient schedule.
- Analyzed project objectives and designed an estimate of all resources.
- Developed and drafted project proposals and recommended changes.
- Monitored and resolved all issues of project team.
- Managed content of all status reports and established its frequency.
- Trained projects members and supervised work efficiently.
- Ensured usage of best practices for project implementation.
Fashion Project Advisor
Kohl’s Corporation, Houston, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained optimal level of customer care services.
- Provided product knowledge to customers and generated sale inquiries.
- Prepared and maintained waiting list of customers on reservation items.
- Evaluated collection availability on website on regular basis.
- Coordinated with customer care services on all stock issues.
- Developed performance reports for personal workload.
Fashion Project Assistant
NET-A-PORTER, Houston, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Established efficient private brand assortment for products.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationship with production.
- Designed pricing strategies and assisted to source products.
- Prepared product specifications and ensured required quality standards.
- Ensured compliance to all legal requirements.
- Maintained communication with all team members for product development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY