North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Field Auditor.
- Remarkable experience in performing field audits and utilization of appropriate tools and kits
- Proficient with MS office tools like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and the knowledge of conversion of digital photos
- Strong decision making and judgment skills
- Amazing ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Strong physical capabilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Field Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Mediacom, Dallas, TX
- Inspected and audited all CATV equipment in assigned areas.
- Checked the equipment for quality, integrity and accountability.
- Checked company records and equipment to find out prospect of illegal activity.
- Assisted in conducting quality control checks.
- Collected equipment and unpaid balances from customers.
- Investigated leads involving illegal activities related to service.
Field Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Dallas, TX
- Contributed to the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the company’s audit program.
- Conducted closing conferences with center personnel/management as appropriate.
- Developed working relationships with various operations management personnel.
- Recommended changes to audit program as appropriate.
- Ensured consistency in audit program by following audit guidelines and procedures.
- Ensured to keep abreast on current company policies and procedures; and audit guidelines and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bryant & Stratton College, Cleveland, OH