North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Field Operation Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in preparing enterprise schedule for all system integration programs
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Huge knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to maintain relations with stakeholders
- Ability to manage budget and optimize operations
- Ability to operate physical plant operations
- Excellent skills to manage communication with vendors and customers
- Proficient to work global positioning systems
- Familiarity in working on rotational shift
Field Operation Manager
Siemens, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and scheduled all services for PME projects.
- Coordinated with project management team and provided required resources.
- Prepared organization documents such as installation manual.
- Maintained knowledge on industry trends and technologies.
- Assisted subject matter experts to identify future skills requirements.
- Analyzed all technological and business requirements of projects.
- Monitored all resource requirements and tracked it efficiently.
- Developed efficient operation processes and systems.
Field Operation Engineer
Targa Resources, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with data center manager for installation of components.
- Monitored and ensured response for all emergency outages.
- Performed troubleshoot and if required terminated connections.
- Evaluated sales projections and assisted in connectivity scaling.
- Maintained and provided update to corporate database for field operations.
- Assisted all internal and external customers for installation.
Field Operation Technician
Internap, Grand Rapids, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed emergency start up and shut down of equipments.
- Administered pipeline and identify flow restrictions in systems.
- Inspected orifice plates and replaced worn ones.
- Maintained and performed repair electric motors and systems.
- Trained all employees in field operation activities.
- Coordinated with field operator and personnel and maintained efficiency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Business Management
Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH