North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Field Operator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in the operation of oil and gas production
- In-depth knowledge of safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high pressure systems
- Familiarity with Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations
- Ability to work with and around combustible and flammable gas and liquids
- Sound knowledge hand and power tools use in Field operations
- Excellent decision making skills and strong mechanical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Immense ability to follow plant and company processes
- Exceptional ability to operate and troubleshoot pipeline and compressor equipment
Field Operator, May 2004 – Present
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, Centre, AL
- Monitored all pumping wells and ensured its proper functioning.
- Ensured that all wells were producing at maximum rates.
- Examined proper lubrication and functioning of pumps and mechanical equipment.
- Ensured timely reparation of equipment.
- Performed equipment and vehicle cleanliness and maintenance when required.
Field Operator, March 2002– April 2004
RJ Meyers Company, Centre, AL
- Performed line surveys and leak detection monitoring and line spots one-calls.
- Identified and reported any Safety problems to field Supervisor.
- Assisted other in operating plant equipment and systems.
- Ensured proper operation of plant equipment.
- Monitored computer based control systems and equipment for malfunction and breakdown.
- Performed general maintenance such as screen changes, filter changes and spray nozzle replacements.
High School Diploma, Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ