North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: – British
My goal is to bring quality films to the viewers where they can experience and feel the characters in the show. Part of this objective is to cut down violent shots, unnecessary movements and vague scenes. I have edited a wide variety of film shoots from commercial, musical, to production shows. My over two years experience in film editing in two different companies have strengthened my innate skills in editing shoots, audio compression, and scene and angle selection. With extensive experience in filmmaking and equipped in using film-editing equipments, I am confident that I can produce coherent films that will truly convey the director’s vision.
- Substantial experience in editing raw footage and developing effective videos for corporates and events.
- Exceptional knowledge of media production techniques and associated software
- Immense knowledge of nonlinear editing such as the Final Cut Pro 7 and the Premiere Pro
- Ability to interpret client brief and develop appropriate films.
- Ability to source all archive shots and complete video within required budget
- Proficient in design tools, blueprints and transcoding software
EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE
Rover Films – London
2013 to Current
- Performed appropriate research on scripts and analyzed all production requirements to produce film.
- Facilitated shots from various angles to make videos.
- Edited films and videotapes to insert music and sound effects as per requirement.
- Analyzed various shots and selected appropriate shots to make a logical story.
- Evaluated various films and videotapes and reworked where necessary.
- Operated various computer editing systems and managed video switching equipment to develop film.
- Identified need of sounds in the film and selected it from sound effect libraries.
Turner Broadcasting – London
2012 to 2013
- Coordinated with production personnel to analyze videos and selected appropriate scenes to complete the movie.
- Compiled and imported audio and video footage if required.
- Analyzed and incorporated various visual effects to develop effective films.
- Evaluated film and selected stock shots from library and incorporated it in the films.
- Supervised all audio and video progress and ensured optimal quality of final video.
- Coordinated with clients and developed rough cut for approvals and facilitated changes if required.
BA (Hons) in Film Production
Liverpool John Moores University – Liverpool
2009 to 2012
A-levels: Media Studies, English Language, Design and Technology
Blackburn College – Blackburn
2007 to 2009
GCSEs: Media Studies, English Language, Drama, History
Crown Woods School – Eltham
2002 to 2007