North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Fire Sprinkler Installer searching for an opportunity to work with other professionals that share the same interest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing fire sprinklers
- Sound knowledge of various dry and wet sprinkler systems
- Operational knowledge of the different color codes and identifying the dial tones
- Ability to carry heavy load and work from a height
- Ability to read and interpret various blueprints and diagrams to facilitate the installation process
- Skilled to maintain a neat and clean work area
- Proficient in working in a team and as an individual
Fire Sprinkler Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
SimplexGrinnell, Chicago, IL
- Installed the various water based sprinklers and tested it to ensure proper functioning.
- Regulated the installation process by following the blueprints and instructions from the clients.
- Performed installation by climbing to heights and scaffolding while lifting all equipments.
- Performed all work under the required regulations, wore the appropriate clothes necessary for installation.
- Inspected the work in coordination with the local authorities and contractors.
- Specialized in working for long hours and weekends to complete all the installation work on time.
Fire Sprinkler Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Cintas, Chicago, IL
- Installed the sprinkler system by assembling the pipe supports.
- Installed various hydraulic and pneumatic equipment required for the sprinkler system to function properly.
- Assembled the pipe by using various hand tools, welding, cementing and soldering the joints in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification.
- Assisted in attaching the pipes at various walls, fixtures and radiators with the help of hand and power tools.
- Inspected the installed pipe line by various testing instruments such as pressure gauge and hydrostatic equipments.
High School Diploma, Laguna High School, Sebastopol, CA