North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: â€“ British
My goal as a Firefighter is to extend immediate and fearless response to emergency calls 24/7. I have been a Firefighter for years now and I can declare with conviction that I have saved hundreds of lives â€“victims of fire, vehicular accidents, and natural calamities such as flood, tornado and earthquake. I am an expert in operating firefighting vehicles, equipments and apparatus and skilled in Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) techniques. I am also knowledgeable in emergency codes, first aid, and general medical care. I am physically fit, healthy and disciplined firefighter dedicated to save lives of people.
Personal skills and competences
- Hands on experience in managing and operating various fire fighting vehicles and equipments
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining emergency response records
- Immense knowledge of various flammable and combustible liquids
- Ability to coordinate with a team of trained firefighters, policeman and doctors
- Ability to interpret all oral and written instructions
- Solid understanding of communication equipment
Aberdeen Fire Service â€“ Aberdeen
2013 to Till Date
- Monitored and responded to all emergency calls related to hazardous materials and rescues at times.
- Provided assistance in case of all natural disaster such as floods and cyclones.
- Operated various firefighting equipment to extinguish fire.
- Assisted people in various dangerous situations and rescued from inaccessible places with help of ladder.
- Trained all volunteer firefighters on evacuation and firefighting skills.
- Maintained record of all fire and accidents to be presented in court of law.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service â€“ Pontyclun
2012 to 2013
- Monitored all non-emergency calls and ensured efficient resolution of issues.
- Administered all emergency cases and provided appropriate response.
- Maintained a neat and clean fire station and stored all equipment appropriately.
- Analyzed safety handbook for city and recommended prevention activities if required.
- Helped people to evacuate site and buildings in emergency and dangerous situations.
- Assisted people with medical services if required till the time the paramedics did not arrive.
BSc (Hons) in Fire Science
Strathclyde University â€“ Glasgow
2009 to 2012
A-levels: English Language, General Studies, Art and Design
Leeds City College â€“ Leeds
2007 to 2009
GCSEs: English, Maths, Science, French, Art
St Paulâ€™s School â€“ Barnes
2002 to 2007