North Highlands CA 95660
To be able to work in your organization as a Firewall Engineer where I can fully utilize my skills in Solaris, DOS, Internet Security and Lotus Forms
Profound knowledge of virtualization technologies:
- VMware Server
- Virtual Box
Strong technical acumen of routing SQL technologies:
Substantial technical command of penetration testing tools:
Quick and excellent in Directory Services:
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Directory Server
Conceptual knowledge of Tivoli Security suite:
- Tivoli Access Manager
- Tivoli Identity Manager
Good knowledge of SEIM solutions:
Dexterity in VPN technologies:
- Remote access
Sound abilities to:
- Understand firewalls, shell scripts and security systems
- Implement VLAN security programming and laptop repairing
January 2012 – Present
- Administered UNIX systems and managed Solaris environment.
- Maintained and supported AAA and Radius servers.
- Installed and configured existing SecurID infrastructure.
- Documented Visio programs containing hardware architecture patterns.
- Conducted vulnerability assessments and assisted in problem resolution.
- Prepared test plans and participated in interactive testing.
- Implemented VDOM routing with various firewalls and devices.
- Supported internet connectivity and maintained firewall infrastructure.
STS International, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
San Jose, CA
- Conducted research of resource spreadsheets and documents.
- Participated in firewall audits and implemented vendor access.
- Provided technical assistance in cabling and tracking of lab equipments.
- Prepared and updated network documentation and system diagrams.
- Created all existing versions of JUNOS systems and scripts.
- Formulated change controls and resolved firewall user issues.
- Supported SSLVPN infrastructure and developed VPN tunnels.
- Installed and upgraded firewall devices for on-site purpose.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Central Kentucky Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010