North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my First Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a construction site safety and health officer
- Outstanding knowledge and experience in preparation of plans and reports
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to utilize basic software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
WorkNet Pinellas, Rapid City, SD
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured safe and efficient operation of aircraft and its occupants.
- Assisted in preparation of the flight for departure.
- Completed required preflight duties and ensured the aircraft is prepared for flight.
- Assisted the Captain in operating the aircraft on the ground and in-flight.
- Ensured proper security of the aircraft at the termination of the flight.
- Inspected equipment, structures, and work in progress for compliance with applicable health and safety standards and specifications.
AirTran Airways, Rapid City, SD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Safely operated the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Provided the JetBlue experience to all Customers.
- Completed training in Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Resolved most conflicts which arose, coordinates work and interpreted policy on own initiative in terms of established objectives.
- Handled and prepared reports of controversial matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautics Engineer
Dowling College, Oakdale, NY