North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the challenging role of Fish Processor in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in managing injury cases related to fish processing operations
- Working knowledge of grout and mortar spreading, mixing and pouring
- Profound knowledge of safe, hygienic and apposite management and storage of fish processing tools and equipments
- Familiarity about different fish varieties and its processing procedure
- Ability to use of knife for trimming and filleting fish
- Skilled at weighing, sorting and packing fish and other related steps of fish processing
- Ability to utilize efficiently and keep seafood processing machinery well cleaned
- Ability to study, understand and implement verbal instructions
Foodland Super Market, Ltd., Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Preserved appropriate Whole Fish Inventory FIFO rotation along with fish fillet.
- Ensured to keep Pin bone, fish bulk storage and dispenser bins cleaned and well sanitized.
- Maintained knives in adherence with safety and handling standards.
- Received delivery of products to commissary warehouse as required and assured apt safety for storage.
- Maintained and followed issuance policies for Aramark alcohol beverage.
- Processed requisitions for products for routine distribution as required.
- Provided assistance to delivery drivers for loading and probable warehouse goods deliveries.
Yankee Canal Seafood, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed tasks in right combination related to fish roe cannery processing.
- Removed egg skeins and viscera from female fish body steps one after other.
- Separated manually fish organics and viscera from its egg skeins using hand.
- Weighed egg skeins placing it in basket after throwing organs and viscera.
- Used tally sheets record totals and scales to weight egg skeins put n basket.
- Sorted egg skeins on basis of fish species and size.
- Cleaned contained of egg skeins meticulously with saline solution.
High School Diploma
St Paul Island School, St. Paul, AK