North Highlands CA 95660
Long time Fixed Assets Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising accounting activities
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Thorough knowledge of accounting systems
- Ability to manage multiple task and prioritize work
- Ability to manage staff and provide training
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to maintain accuracy on all work
- Ability to complete work within deadline
Fixed Assets Manager
Mackey And Tanner, Greenville, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated asset transactions and performed journal entries.
- Analyzed FAS 13 and prepared appropriate schedule.
- Designed and prepared reporting package for fixed assets and lease.
- Determined controls to safeguard all company assets.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures for fixed asset accounts.
- Prepared and analyzed all lease and fixed asset transactions.
- Assisted in month end closing processes.
- Maintained accuracy in results.
Fixed Assets Specialist
World Net Media, Greenville, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided an efficient interface between finance and operations.
- Reviewed and capitalized all new and present assets.
- Participated in all special projects and assignments.
- Developed journal vouchers and assisted in account reconciliation.
- Provided support to fixed account transfers at required prices.
- Organized fixed asset inventory with help of GP fixed asset module.
Fixed Assets Analyst
FamilyDoller, Greenville, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed market research and prepared reports.
- Participated in client meetings for requirements.
- Assisted in data manipulation and prepared value models.
- Provided response to all business requests and ad hoc data.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL