North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Fleet Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
Fleet Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Whistle, Inc., Ashland City, TN
- Coordinated general clerical duties like filing, processing paperwork, answering department questions.
- Maintained and updated vehicle information and parts inventory in computer system.
- Established working groups for developing joint standards and best practice exchange in specific areas.
- Managed and updated data base and broadcast information regarding aircraft capacity needs and availability.
- Liaised with other departments in fleet related matters.
Fleet Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Embade Corporation, Ashland City, TN
- Assisted with vehicle remarketing and vehicle purchasing.
- Maintained vehicle website data for accurate driver assignments and cost allocations.
- Performed inventory maintenance and inventory control.
- Coordinated the collection of personal mileage information.
- Reconciled fleet vehicle billable and expense reports.
- Coordinated in registration of fleet vehicle.
- Coordinated the scheduling of Pool Vehicles for employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in fleet strategy department
- Excellent facilitation, consensus building and cross cultural work experience
- Amazing ability to easily resolve all existing fleet issues
- Established network within Star Alliance and the manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership, relationship intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Superior business intelligence, creativity and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
High School Diploma, Thornton Fractional High School, Calumet City, IL