North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Fleet Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in maintaining fleet
- Thorough knowledge of fleet legalization process
- Operational knowledge of government agencies
- Ability to coordinate with all subordinates
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills in both forms
- Ability to design budgets
- Solid understanding of compliance programs
CRST International, Inc., Bluefield, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared presentations and provided training.
- Participated in safety meetings and maintained productivity.
- Evaluated all capital equipment requisitions and achieved objectives.
- Monitored vehicles and ensured compliance to operational requirements.
- Administered staff in maintenance shops.
- Analyzed all requirements of staff and provided appropriated training.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Coordinated with employees and increased productivity.
Pilgrim’s Pride, Bluefield, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered fleet requirements and ensured work within timeframe.
- Assisted to renew registrations and managed issues.
- Maintained knowledge on all safety procedures in work area.
- Documented equipment transfers and sold equipment details.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Monitored taxes for all fleet such as property and fuel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA