North Highlands CA 95660
Quick-thinking and safety-conscious flight attendant seeking a position with a reputable airline with which to further my career and take on new challenges. Able to learn quickly, adapt to changing situations, and provide comfort to passengers.
Riverdale High School, Milwaukee WI
High School Diploma, 2013
Grade Average: A
- Health and the Human Body
- Public Speaking
- Spanish I – IV
- Social Science
Rutherford Community College
Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism, 2014
- Able to work long and unusual hours as required; able to remain on call for extended periods of time.
- Proactively anticipate needs of passengers and offer solutions to maintain comfort and safety.
- Understand general airline safety protocol including how to react in an emergency.
- Able to pay close attention and analyze data provided by flight captain including weather, flight path, timing, etc.
- Keen understanding of food safety.
- First aid and CPR certified.
Sales Associate – 05/2012 to Present
- Greet customers upon their arrival at the store; assists them in finding items for purchase.
- Build rapport with frequent customers and places orders for specialty items when required.
- Handle customer complaints and refunds when necessary.
- Process cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Keep store and storefront clean and safe.
Mid-Level Professional Resume
A mid-level professional flight attendant has worked somewhere around five years for one or more airlines. He or she has also received and maintained his or her Certificate of Demonstrated Proficiency. At this point, it is important to focus on any achievements in your career. In the flight attendant resume sample below, Thomas Wilcox lists his core competencies followed up by his experience with two separate airlines.
1432 Franklin Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT84101• (777)-777-7777 • [email protected]
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY:Experienced and dedicated flight attendant interested in taking on a challenging position with a successful airline. Proven customer service skills, attention to detail, and commitment to passenger safety and comfort.CORE COMPETENCIES
- Work quickly, productively, and efficiently in a team setting.
- Understand passenger safety and flight emergency protocols.
- Effective sales skills; can sell and upsell in-flight items.
- Dependable, reliable, and hard-working.
- Outstanding hospitality skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with people of all cultures and backgrounds.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Nominated as Attendant of the Month by FlyRite Airlines in June 2011 and November 2012.
- Successfully calmed passengers during an emergency landing due to engine failure in December 2012.
- Assisted in the scheduling of flight attendants, including on-call schedules, for National Airlines from March 2013 to present.
National Airlines, January 2013 – Present
- Welcome passengers and explain flight safety procedures with demonstrations.
- Made flight announcements per protocol and as directed by the captain.
- Provided food and beverage service; provided pillows and blankets.
- Ensured safety of passengers from the time they boarded until the time they exited the plane.
- Assisted both flight and ground crews.
- Provided emergency help when required.
- Sold various products to passengers.
FlyRite Airlines, September 2010 – January 2013
- Greeted passengers at gate and ensured their safety as they boarded the plane.
- Provided routine safety checks and security checks during flights.
- Sold and upsold products to passengers during flights.
- Provided instruction and demonstrated safety procedures and equipment.
- Was on-call every other week to fill in for other flight attendants.
- Earned FAA Certificate of Demonstrated Proficiency.
Ford High School
High School Diploma, 2009
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality
Western Kentucky University, 2010
Experienced Professional Resume
Once you have worked for somewhere around 10 years as a flight attendant, you’ll be considered an experienced professional. At this point, your flight attendant resume should start off by listing your main traits, such as your ability to keep calm during an emergency and your leadership skills. In the flight attendant sample resume below, Audrey York lists her strengths and talents followed by her major achievements in the decade she’s worked as a flight attendant for Powder Blue Airlines.
1446 Parker Court
St. Louis, MO 63101
Powder Blue Airlines
Fast Jet Airlines
6/2007 – 10/2009
Clear Sky Airlines