North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Flight Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Flight Instructor, 2006 to Present
- American Winds Flight Academy, Akron, Ohio
- Instructed students about instrument flight techniques and procedures.
- Supervised the maintenance condition of the training aircraft.
- Demonstrated basic principles of flight and weather factors.
- Taught students to fly airplanes and prepared them for tests.
- Instructed about operation of aircraft and equipment in dual controlled planes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Well-versed with flight maneuvers and procedures
- Extended ability to explain the principles of geography, math and physics
- Sound knowledge of aircraft systems, aerodynamics and flight characteristics of aircraft and FAA regulations
- Immense ability to observe flights and determine each student’s readiness to take examinations for licensed ratings
- Profound ability to implement effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight
B.S in Aviation Technology, 2004, Brown University
Flight instructor certification (FAA), 2006, Falcon Aviation Academy – Atlanta/Athens, 2006