North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking the position of Food Inspector in which to employ my talents and special training to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting the food and performing various quality control tests
- Sound knowledge of the physical and biological hazards
- Remarkable knowledge of all rules and regulation concerning the meat and poultry establishments
- Ability to follow all regulations of food products, milk products and processing plants
- Familiarity with laws, policies, procedures, specifications, standards & guidelines governing the inspection of food products
- Ability to identify any adulteration in food products
- Skilled to inspect the seafood and frozen dessert facilities
Food Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Kelly Scientific Resources, Baton Rouge, LA
- Conducted regular inspections on various facilities such as foods.
- Analyzed the various statistical data gathered from the inspection and evaluated the products labels on the products.
- Administered the samples and analyzed the samples for various chemical and bacteriological tests.
- Inspected the products and prohibited any sale or consumption of any toxic and impure product.
- Monitored the violators by investigating the case with the assistance from consumers and vendors.
Food Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Garmin, Baton Rouge, LA
- Conducted various tests on the products by using a number of special equipments such as filter guns and ultraviolet rays to detect contamination.
- Ensured that the site or facility has all the necessary licenses and permits to operate the facility and supply materials.
- Checked the products and graded them according to the standards and regulations of the State.
- Prepared and maintained records of all the sites inspected and suggested any actions if needed for upgrading the standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN