North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Sales Associate with Foot Locker Retail, Inc.
Remarkable customer service and sales experience in a retail environment
Ability to receive and stock merchandise on sales floor
In-depth knowledge of sports apparel & footwear
Good understanding of retail marketing, branding, and sales management
Ability to maintain operational information and sales
Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Strong analytical and numeric skills and sense of urgency
Proven ability to work well under pressure and with all levels of management
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sales Associate, August 2012 to till date
Eddie Bauer Holdings Inc., Bogalusa, LA
- Reviewed merchandise distribution plans when required.
- Coordinated with and adhered to the instructions of the merchandise manager for the weekly plan of serviceable.
- Monitored store activities and maintained inventory level.
- Recognized alterations and recommended Inter-Store Transfers.
- Adhered to company policies as outlined in Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
Sales Associate, May 2010 to July 2012
Tommy Bahama – Seattle, WA
- Created, maintained & updated store profiles for initial distribution.
- Facilitated to create, load history and activate SKU records.
- Identified potential sports and fashion trends – media, music, sports, Weekly Updates and acted accordingly to improvise sales.
- Compiled & analyzed store history, region & store profiles for review and improvement.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN