North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Forensic Case Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various cases and bringing case
- Sound knowledge of community resources
- Profound knowledge of maintaining confidential information
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to perform work within deadline
- Ability to resolve issues
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to work on flexible schedule
Forensic Case Manager
Apalachee Center, Inc, Vero Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared various reports to be presented in court.
- Assisted to link individuals to social services as per court.
- Analyzed service plan and delivered appropriate services.
- Managed and documented all progress of individuals in community.
- Monitored all communication for served individuals.
- Coordinated with judicial assistants for various cases.
- Administered client activities on monthly basis.
- Maintained clinical records of clients confidential.
Forensic Case Coordinator
Ideal Innovations, Inc., Vero Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed regular clinical assessment of client family.
- Provided court testimony as per requirement.
- Monitored client requirement and provided specialized services
- Participated in all CPT meetings on weekly basis.
- Provided training to community for child abuse.
- Maintained all clinical record as per CHS standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Warner Pacific College, Portland, OR