North Highlands CA 95660
A well organized Forensic Interviewer seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with children and families for child protective services
- Immense knowledge of child development and trauma
- Exceptional knowledge of child abuse investigative procedures
- Ability to coordinate with children and adolescents on account of abuse
- Ability to analyse different viewpoints and resolve conflicts effectively
- Familiarity of civil and criminal proceedings for interview
Sanford Health, Knoxville, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted forensic interviews with children and adolescents for abuse.
- Participated in forensic interviews in coordination with children and adolescents
- Coordinated with childrenandadolescents and assisted to speak in various languages.
- Assisted victims and conducted interview for child exploitation and human trafficking.
- Supervised team meetings and provided on going interview processes.
- Ensured compliance to forensic policies and regulations for interview processes.
Penske Corporation, Knoxville, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted forensic interviews with children and adolescents and prepared reports.
- Prepared education presentations to understand child abuse dynamics.
- Documented interviews in written format and coordinated with team members.
- Prepared records of testimony for court proceedings and compiled data.
- Provided training to CPIT professionals and monitored performance for interviews.
- Participated in state wide meetings in coordination with forensic interviewers.
Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice
North Arkansas College, Harrison, AR