North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: â€“ British
My primary objective as a forklift driver is to perform my job as efficiently and safely as possible. I can do this by exercising accountability in all my actions during locating, moving, stacking, and storing merchandise. I aim to minimize liabilities by monitoring functionality of equipment before and after every transfer, inspecting condition of products and merchandise and to report any damages and/or inconsistencies. My years of experience in different companies enhanced my abilities in carrying out my duties and instilled in me the dedication for everyoneâ€™s safety first and foremost. With this said, I am positive that I will be an asset to the company.
- Substantial experience in driving forklift in various granite and marble factories
- Sound knowledge of operating trucks with forklifts
- Remarkable knowledge of various diesel engines
- Ability to identify all distances and weights accurately
- Ability to maintain all vehicles especially for loading and unloading
- Solid understanding of performing basic math in calculations
2012 to Present
- Monitored warehouse area and helped to prioritize the movements of products in and out of the warehouse.
- Developed and maintained a logbook of forklift truck operations and reported any faults.
- Administered all internet orders and helped to pick and package required sales orders.
- Prepared delivery notes and updated information on computer systems.
- Managed the delivery of goods and parts from the shop area to the stores.
- Ensured compliance to all legal and company regulations when using the forklift in the warehouse.
2011 to 2012
- Assisted to lift and stack all items in warehouse with the help of power trucks that have a forklift.
- Managed the movement of raw materials and finished goods as per requirement.
- Arranged good in the warehouse and ensured correct placing to facilitate ease when dispatching order.
- Coordinated with workers on production line and assisted to and fro items as per requirement.
- Utilized specialized equipment to perform various tasks such as counter balance trucks.
- Maintained a record of everyday operations in the warehouse.
A-levels: Electronics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
Leicester College â€“ Leicester
2009 to 2011
GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
St Saviourâ€™s & St Olaveâ€™s CofE School â€“ Southwark
2004 to 2009