North Highlands CA 95660
Formulation Scientist with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of research and development of drug formulations, dosage formsand delivery systems
- In-depth knowledge of various dosage forms of pharmaceutical drugs and pharmacokinetics
- Remarkable knowledge of cGMP and GLP processes, FDA guidelines and other government regulations
- Familiarity with using capsule filling machine, tablet compressor and v blenders
- Ability to handle and complete many projects concurrently and on time
- Ability to write technical reports and use Microsoft Office Suite
Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Miami, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, conducted and interpreted formulation and process development experiments for drugs.
- Developed and analyzed test samples and reviewed the outcomes.
- Designed and produced pharmaceutical products in the form of capsules, powders, and tablets.
- Prepared and optimized various pharmaceutical dosage forms and drug delivery systems.
- Wrote and maintained master formulas, manufacturing records, test reports and related protocols.
- Interpreted and followed FDA and other governmental regulations for product formulations.
Celgene Corporation, Miami, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, implemented, and managed product formulation strategies.
- Formulated and developed manufacturing process for pharmaceutical drugs.
- Prepared and reviewed experiment results,product formulation report, GMP documents,and patent applications.
- Attended technical meetings and conducted scientific briefings, as required.
- Interpreted and complied with all FDA guidelines, and related governmental regulations, as applicable.
- Ordered, stocked, and maintained laboratory equipments and supplies.
PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA