North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as a Frame Stylist with growing business where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of selection, styling, adjustment, sale and repair of eye frames for clients
- In-depth knowledge of current optical theory and eye-vision plans
- Remarkable knowledge of using Microsoft Office software and electronic medical records
- Familiarity with maintaining confidentiality of patient and customer information
- Ability to select and provide fashionable frame based upon shape of patient’s face and frame fit
- Ability to deliver highly effective visual solutions and outstanding customer service to clients
Eyedeals Eyewear, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2012 – Present
- Handled incoming calls from customers and booked appointments with them.
- Assisted patients in selection of correct frames and making fitting adjustments for proper fit.
- Marketed, sold and repaired prescription glasses and sunglasses.
- Contacted various insurance companies for authorization and completed paperwork for insurance claims.
- Prepared and maintained accuratepatient records and customer files.
- Cleaned and maintained frames, lenses, store area and equipments.
advantage eyecare, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Booked appointments with clients and conducted initial screening of their eyesight.
- Assisted patients in choosing frames and offered appropriate lens options to them.
- Styled, fitted and adjusted eyewear based onfacial features of customers.
- Received and processed payments from customers after sale of frames and lenses.
- Assessed and discussed insurance benefits with customers, in a professional manner.
- Cleaned, maintained and repaired all frames and sunglassesavailable in the store.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Flagler College, Saint Augustine, FL