North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Fraud Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of preventing crime and managing database applications
- Sound knowledge of worker compensation programs
- Profound knowledge of medical billing procedures and treatment
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to analyze fraud and security issues
- Excellent communication skills in both forms
- Ability to complete work within timeframe
- Proficient in financial service products and services
Green Dot Corporation, Rochester, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Developed company strategies for fraud operations.
- Prepared and presented reports to risk manager.
- Monitored all suspicious activities for online goods and services.
- Designed fraud transaction screening procedures and policies.
- Evaluated everyday risk processes and maintained control.
- Provided training to employees on risk policies and procedures.
- Analyzed and recommended improvement to all risk models.
- Performed regular review of transaction data.
CIGNA Corporation, Rochester, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed investigation and identified various fraudulent activities.
- Coordinated with claim examiners and indentified suspects.
- Evaluated files and obtained new and potential cases.
- Analyzed various surveillance video for claims.
- Prepared reports for all investigations on cases.
- Managed all investigative cases and associate assignments.
Fraud Risk Analyst
Elavon, Inc., Rochester, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained departmental database for data mining activities.
- Coordinated with teams and recommended appropriate actions.
- Developed detection tools to mitigate all frauds.
- Analyzed all online banking transactions to identify frauds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID