North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Fraud Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experience as Fraud Investigator
- Huge knowledge of professional investigation
- Deep knowledge of insurance investigations and claims processing
- Familiarity with fraud matters in banking sector
- Amazing ability to handle confidential information
- Superior analytical and investigative skills
CIGNA Corporation, Bessemer, AL
May 2006 – Present
- Conducted investigative steps and used independent judgment.
- Formulated reports to expedite tracking.
- Outlined evidence packages for referral to third parties.
- Corresponded investigations with State and Federal law enforcement agencies.
- Handled subpoenas and requests.
Aerotek Professional Services, Bessemer, AL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Analyzed potential fraudulent accounts.
- Aided complex research and analysis of account activity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Grace University, Omaha, NE