North Highlands CA 95660
A talented and reliable team player seeking an opportunity to work with your reputed firm as a Freelance Copywriter.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in writing content for multiple mediums on freelance basis
- Sound knowledge of search engine optimization techniques
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing industry standards
- Exceptional ability to perform research on various topics
- Remarkable ability to provide information to readers as per client requirement
- Ability to resolve all technical issues efficiently
- Ability to provide direct response to various copies
- Ability to write in an informative web content
- Ability to adapt writing skills
GTECH Corporation, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Developed content in coordination with team to resolve all client issues.
- Designed conceptual copies in coordination with Art Director.
- Evaluated comments for all proofs and maintained accuracy.
- Reviewed layout of copies for final content and obtained approval from clients.
- Coordinated with Creative Director and communicated for all minor changes.
- Prepared reports for project status for all freelance projects.
- Coordinated with team members and recommended improvements to products.
- Maintained knowledge of customer requirements and prepared copies.
The Creative Group, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Managed writing finance articles for in house editors.
- Administered completion of copies within required timeframe.
- Performed research on various topics and ensured compliance to customer requirement.
- Monitored proofreading for all clients and maintained optimal quality.
- Participated in project briefings meetings to develop content.
- Designed copies for all marketing and ecommerce associated articles.
- Analyzed brand strategies and assisted to translate brief into copies.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in English
Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton, OK